ZEBRA/ELTRON TLP 2642
Posted by , Last modified by Mandeep Singh on 07 February 2014 02:01 AM
How to repair or setup the Zebra / Eltron TLP 2642 printer driver:
REMOVING THE DRIVERS:
1. Go to start menu --> Devices and Printers
2. Highlight (or click once) on the old or non-working driver
3. On the tab at the "Devices and Printers" window, select "Print Server Properties"
4. Select "Driver" tab and remove all zebra and eltron drivers related to the current printer.
+ If any driver cannot be deleted:
- Right click on the non-working printer icon at "Devices and Printers" window and remove it.
ELTRON DRIVER INSTALLATION:
1. Download the driver from the attachment
2. Change the file extension name to ".exe" (remove the ".txt" file)
3. Double click the file
4. Follow the instruction in the wizard and choose the correct driver from the lists.
5. Finish the installation
Test the printer and also the correct size. For example:
* Eltron TLP-2642 = 10cm (W) x 15cm (H)
The printer should work fine by now. Below is the good website to find any printer driver that is not around on the website: